Arrangements for State Masters Port Stephens
Final reminder on the NSW & ACT Masters 5-6 February at the Bay Sailing Centre (previously Port Stephens Sailing & Aquatic Club) Soldiers Point.
There are 96 entries to 3 February. The Competitor List is Here.
With the current levels of COVID around we will be running the event as zero touch. The arrangements are.
- The club have booked the Kangaroo Point Reserve (to the north of the club) and George Reserve (to the south) to augment the space around the club so sailors can spread out along the shore. Map showing the locations is Here.
- There is no need to register and there will not be a briefing so there is no need to gather if you don’t choose to.
- Any notices will be posted at the club as per SIs but also on our web site Here and on the Laser app details of which are Here.
- The Bay Sailing Centre Café upstairs in the club will be open 7.00am to 2.00pm on Saturday and 7.00am to 12.00pm Sunday.
- The bar also upstairs in the club will be open post sailing from 4.30pm to 7.00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- We will run a presentation outdoors at the club ASAP after sailing on Sunday. If it is raining it will be upstairs in the club.
- We will have a desk at the club to assist and to provide last minute entry and a PC for sign on/off if needed.