Win a NEW Laser at the NB Sprint Series
The NBSailSports Sprint Series kicks off 10.00am this Sunday 21st July at Woollahra Sailing Club.
NBSailSports have donated a free trade on a brand new Laser as first prize for the series.
The way the prizes are awarded is:
All entrants earn tickets based on entry and performance.
There will be a prize draw held after racing on the final day of the series at Double Bay.
Tickets for the prize draw will be awarded on the following basis:
- Each round entry earns a ticket
- Entering all rounds gets a bonus ticket
- The top 5 in each class (4/7, Radial & full rig) at each round get a ticket
- The top 5 overall in each class get a ticket
- The Youth – as per ISAF criteria in each class get a ticket at each event and overall
- The Top Female sailor in each event and overall get a ticket
Prizes in addition to some giveaways and smaller round prizes are:
1st Prize: A FREE TRADE on the LASER that you used in the regatta in exchange for a new LASER.
2nd Prize: A new Mast, boom, and top section (choice of rig)
3rd Prize: A new Top and bottom section
4th Prize: A new sail with numbers and country letters (choice of cut)
5th Prize: A new Carbon tiller and CST extension
Terms: The new boat prize includes the boat, foils, turbo kit and ropes, sail and spars. The trade-in must replicate this making a like for like swap – old boat for new boat. The trade in must be the boat you have used across the regatta series. If you have borrowed a boat other arrangements will be made at the discretion of NB Sailsports.
Eligibility: Members of the AST or Australian Sailing Squad or other non-Australian National Team or Olympic representative are NOT eligible for the main prize of the Laser.