NB Sailsports States Entry & Venue Information
Due to COVID safe club requirements entries for the NB Sailsports NSW & ACT Laser State Championships at Belmont 5-6 December are capped at 120 and there will be no beach entries.
The event is fully booked and entries are closed as of 30 November.
You can see who has entered HERE
If any sailors cancel their entry we will offer their place in order to folks who register on the wait list HERE.
Following is some information on the venue and the COVID safe arrangements we have.
- Please follow the direction of the club volunteers.
- Trailer parking is provided across the main road (Ross St).
- Trailer parking and coach boat logistics details are HERE.
- Registration will be at the Race Office on the waterfront side of the boatshed at the eastern end of the club grounds from 9.00am until 11.30am on Saturday. There you will need to confirm your entry details, in particular sail number, rig and age category.
- A limited number of printed Sailing Instructions will be available. To save some trees SIs will be posted on the notice board and are available online HERE and from the Australian Laser App.
- There will be a briefing at 11.30am on Saturday adjacent to the Race Office.
- There will be rigging area COVID marshals – please follow their directions.
- Sign on and off is online HERE. This link is also in Regatta Messages on the Australian Laser app and you can get the sign on/off page by scanning the QR code available at the Race Office.
- If you don’t have access to a net connected device some will be available to sign on/off at the Race Office.
- As part of their COVID plan the club asks that family, coaches and supporters who are on the club grounds register by scanning QR codes which will be placed around the site. Sailors don’t need to register on the club’s QR codes just the sign on/off.
Keep Your Own Dolly
- This will be a keep you own dolly event.
- There is quite a long water frontage both east and west of the club so finding your dolly should not be a problem.
Results & Notices
- Results & notices will be posted on the notice board in the Race Office.
- These will also be on the Australian Laser app – Select the NSW & ACT State Championships in National & District Events.
- Results will also be on our web site HERE.
Club Facilities & Membership
- The boatshed, shower and toilet facilities will be available.
- A limited range of food and drinks will be available in the boatshed next to the Race Office.
- Due to COVID restrictions the main club, details of which you can see HERE, is only open to members.
- You can join the club for one year ($8). Join mornings only at the front desk.
- A better strategy if you want to avail of the club’s excellent facilities is to join online HERE and then just pick up your membership card at the front desk.