Double Bay SC Winter Championship Series
The series will comprise up to 21 30 minute races with 3 races every second Sunday, starting 6 May and ending 29 July.
There is no cost to race just turn up. All are welcome, including visitors from other clubs.
Other arrangements are;
- 8am launch for 8.30am start
- Course is triangle, sausage and upwind finish
- 5 minute starts with Radials & 4.7s start at 1 minute and Standards at zero
- Same start and finish line
- Races run by rostered DBSC volunteers
- 30 boats have indicated participation so far
- There will be a perpetual championship trophy that the winner can display at their club until the next series